Upside Health is looking for an enthusiastic junior sales person to join our team. The primary role of this highly-motivated individual will be outbound sales prospecting as a Sales Development Representative. Other responsibilities will include participating in overall sales strategy and assisting other business development professionals with operations.
About Upside Health
Upside Health uses software to improve access to multidisciplinary chronic pain care. Our turnkey, reimbursable, time saving and revenue generating software branch is deployed by clinicians and health systems to better serve their patients in their journey with pain outside of the hospital. We are a passionate, fun and hardworking group of individuals who value inclusivity, balance, collaboration, celebrating successes and working through challenges.
- Grow sales pipeline through direct and indirect outreach (phone, email, social media)
- Document insights gained through outreach efforts
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Ability to work around tight deadlines and high pressure situations
- Become a “branch” Expert – highly knowledgeable about our company’s products and services and how and when they should be implemented
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience in Sales and Account management, preferably in healthcare IT or digital health
- Social ease and strong communication skills with easy ability to guide a conversation
- Demonstrated tenacious attention to detail
- Comfort and familiarity with building reports and presentations that identify trends, challenges and opportunities
- Creative approaches to problem-solving
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Preferred: Working knowledge of the pain, rehabilitation, neurology or rheumatology business and service lines
- Must be able to successfully work remotely.
- Must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life.
- Occasionally required to attend in-person meetings, sessions, workshops, and other events with members of his/her team or with customers or vendors.
- Note: During the COVID-19 crisis, we have taken an entirely virtual approach to sales and customer relations for safety reasons, this is likely to continue for a majority of 2021.
This is a full-time contract position with the aim to transition to employee within three months. To apply, please send your resume along with why you think you’re the best person for the job to email@example.com.