The average chronic pain patient…
- Is 50% non-adherent as treatments require time and support
- Costs approximately $32,000 a year – not including other co-morbidities such as diabetes and depression
- Uses services 2-3 times more than non-chronic pain patients, and go to the doctor 18 times a year (plus imaging and hospitalizations)
We can help you change this.
What we offer
- Increased ability for patients to manage their pain
- Reduction of patients’ feelings of frustration, isolation, and helplessness
- Improved communication between patients and providers
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”
- 71% of patients say that using Branch Health helped improve communication with their healthcare provider
- 89% of patients feel more in control of their pain
- 83% of patients are more likely to try or adopt a new treatment
- Want more info on how our technology helps lower costs for healthcare systems?