Upside Health is looking for a proven Head of Sales to join our growing team. The primary role of this highly motivated individual will be building out the sales team and go to market strategy. You will be working closely with and reporting to the CEO and be an integral part of shaping our future strategy.
About Upside Health
Upside Health uses software to improve access to multidisciplinary chronic pain care. Our turnkey, reimbursable, time saving and revenue generating software branch is deployed by clinicians and health systems to better serve their patients in their journey with pain outside of the hospital. We are a passionate, fun and hardworking group of individuals who value inclusivity, balance, collaboration, celebrating successes and working through challenges.
You will be responsible for
- Building, leading and coaching the sales team to meet and exceed company goals.
- Generating leads, setting meetings, conducting sales presentations and managing a diverse pipeline of Enterprise, Mid-market and SMB HCP accounts.
- Taking ownership over sales pipeline and delivering strong results by onboarding new health systems or private practices onto the branch platform.
- Owning the entire sales cycle and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Closing business. Capable of dealing with large and complex deals across multiple decision makers.
- Building, improving and implementing sales process to drive growth quickly.
- Forecasting, tracking and managing daily sales activities for the sales team.
- Collaborating across the business with executives, providing input and insights to improve customer satisfaction.
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years in the start-up digital healthcare and technology space or healthcare device sales in relevant service lines.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA valuable to the role, but not required.
- Demonstrable experience at reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record at building and establishing strong relationships internally and externally.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to analyze and grow business using different approaches.
- Ability to achieve targets and drive for results
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Have passion and show integrity in daily interactions both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Canva, ZoomInfo and Hubspot.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of the pain, rehabilitation, neurology or rheumatology business and service lines.
- Must be able to successfully work remotely.
- Must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life.
- Occasionally required to attend in-person meetings, sessions, workshops, and other events with members of his/her team or with customers or vendors.
To apply, please send your resume along with why you think you’re the best person for the job to [email protected]