Upside Health is looking for a Front-End Engineer who can combine the art of design with the art of programming. You’ll help build the newest features as well as maintain and improve existing functionality in our mobile and web apps.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
About Upside Health
Upside Health uses software to improve access to multidisciplinary chronic pain care. Our turnkey, reimbursable, time saving and revenue generating software branch is deployed by clinicians and health systems to better serve their patients in their journey with pain outside of the hospital. We are a passionate, fun and hardworking group of individuals who value inclusivity, balance, collaboration, celebrating successes, and working through challenges.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Integrate API’s.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of React and React Native
- Demonstrated tenacious attention to detail
- Creative approaches to problem-solving
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must be able to successfully work remotely.
- Must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life.
To apply, please send your resume along with why you think you’re the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.