Upside Health is looking for a proven Business Development Lead to join our growing team. The primary role of this highly motivated individual will be building out the sales pipeline through strategic relationships. You will be working closely with and reporting to the CEO and be an integral part of shaping our future.
About Upside Health
Upside Health uses software to improve access to multidisciplinary chronic pain care. Our turnkey, reimbursable, time saving and revenue generating software branch is deployed by clinicians and health systems to better serve their patients in their journey with pain outside of the hospital. We are a passionate, fun and hardworking group of individuals who value inclusivity, balance, collaboration, celebrating successes and working through challenges.
You will be responsible for
- Expanding sales pipeline through high-caliber leads at Enterprise, Mid-market and SMB HCP accounts.
- Navigating complex systems and delivering multiple contacts.
- Developing existing relationships and communicating new product offerings.
- Setting meetings and conducting sales presentations.
- Collaborating across the business with executives, providing input and insights to improve customer satisfaction.
Who you are
- You have 7+ years in the start-up digital healthcare and technology space or healthcare device sales in relevant service lines.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA valuable to the role, but not required.
- Demonstrable experience at reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven track record at building and establishing strong relationships internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to analyze and grow business using different approaches.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to achieve targets and drive for results
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and excels working independently.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Hubspot, Canva and ZoomInfo.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have passion and show integrity in daily interactions both internally and externally.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of the pain, rehabilitation, neurology or rheumatology business and service lines.
- Must be able to successfully work remotely.
- Must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life.
- Occasionally required to attend in-person meetings, sessions, workshops, and other events with members of his/her team or with customers or vendors.
This is a contract position with the opportunity to move to full-time employee within six months. To apply, please send your resume along with why you think you’re the best person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.